It's all about staying loose when things are sticky!
And they are pretty sticky right now, in more ways than one.
ways to balance the energy lag that can come with late summer:
1. Go for a short, easy walk in the shade.
2. Stretch your body and think of how the energy is flowing as you
a nice, deep massage.
Enjoy the fruits of summer, one serving at a sitting.
5. Give yourself 20 minutes to let your mind wander peacefully.
6. Sit outside with a glass of water or tea and appreciate the colors
Eat according to the season.
8. Let your body go limp for a little while.
9. Keep the TV off one evening and just sit with your family, no plan.
10. Let something nice just happen without worrying
corn, adzuki beans, garlic, mushrooms, mustard greens, chicken, alfalfa, shrimp, scallions, rye, pumpkin seeds, mung
beans, lima beans, (most beans and legumes, in fact). Bitter herbs and foods tend to be drying, so they can overdo this or
be great, depending on your needs. Call me with any questions.
Dampening foods can make you feel especially sluggish:
sugar, wheat, dairy, alcohol
can schedule your next session by calling:
or email me: